Branch is one of Nigeria’s leading fintech companies, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to offer instant lending services – among other services like unlimited free money transfer, 20% return on investment per year, free bill payments, airtime top-ups, etc. – to its users. The interesting thing about Branch’s loan offers is the fact that they are collateral-free and users usually get loans disbursed instantly to their Branch wallets. If you need a quick loan for business or personal needs, you should read this article because we’ll show you how to apply for an instant loan from Branch and get it in minutes.
Apply for a loan at the branch
- First, you will need to download the Branch app from Google Play Store (Unfortunately, there is no Branch app for iOS users at the moment).
- You will then need to create your account. Note that you will need to provide details including your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- The next thing to do is to determine the amount of money you are eligible to receive as a loan and then apply. Press the Ready menu option icon at the bottom of the home page.
- Select the amount of your choice, fill in your personal information, phone number and bank details, then press to apply.
If your application is successful, the requested loan amount will be paid into your branch wallet and you can then transfer it to your bank account. And the repayment period for a first loan is usually between 2 and 60 days.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Related: The Five Best Nigerian Loan Apps You Should Try Today
Repay your loan
Repaying your loan is also quite simple. All you need to do is;
- Faucet Make a refund
- Put the amount of money you intend to repay
- Select your preferred payment method
- Click continue.
Penalty for defaulting debtors
Unlike other loan applications in Nigeria, if you fail to repay your Branch loan, you will not be charged late fees or rollover fees, however, the interest on your loan will continue to accrue.