Dublin, March 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Analysis of cell and gene therapy offers” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Much attention is paid to areas related to cell and gene therapy (CGT) recently. There are now many approved therapies with proven track records.
As the tools have lowered the barriers to entry for the industry, over a thousand companies have been created or have become involved.
In concert with technological advances and proven benefits, CGT-linked businesses have received increasing funding – and it seems likely the trend will continue. How do you track this area of interest?
This report, Cell and Gene Therapy Deals Analysis, analyzes deals including:
- IPO and FPO Offerings
- PSPC offers
- Venture capital and private financing
- Strategic investments
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Technological and research collaborations
- Licensing offers
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Offerings
- Public awareness, consumer education and philanthropy
- Distribution and co-marketing offers
- Restructurings, joint ventures, terminations and spin-offs
- Other Types of Transactions Impacting Cell and Gene Therapy
In any new technological field, the first important market will be that of financing and business start-ups. They are notoriously difficult to follow. The analysts have already done the work for readers of this volume.
This report categorizes hundreds of cell and gene therapy offerings into a usable format. The graphs help illustrate the different types of transactions and the frequency of the different types of transactions and how transaction activity in 2021 has changed by quarter.
This is an essential resource that any watcher of the cell and gene therapy market will need. For regularly updated information on cell and gene therapy offerings.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
- $70.8 billion in funding in 2021
- Quarterly funding in 2021
- 916 Total Cgt announcements from January 2021 to January 2022
- Rise in collaborations, acquisitions and manufacturing/supply chain agreements highlight activity in cell and gene therapy
- A Look at Less Common Types of CGT Agreements
Chapter 2: Venture capital and private financing
- Vc/Private financing in flow
Chapter 3: Strategic Investments
- Strategic investments in cell and gene therapy
Chapter 4: IPO, FPO and SPAC
- North America sees majority of IPO, FPO and SPAC revenue
Chapter 5: Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Peak M&A activity in Q3 2021
Chapter 6: Technology/Research/Strategic Collaborations
- Cgt Market sees a wide variety of collaborations
Chapter 7: Licenses
- A Look at Licensing in the Cell and Gene Therapy Market
Chapter 8: Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Review of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Activity in Cgt
Chapter 9: Public Awareness, Consumer Education and Philanthropy
- Cgt Market has dozens of listings related to public awareness, patient/consumer education and philanthropy
Chapter 10: Distribution and co-marketing
- A look at Cgt’s distribution and co-marketing agreements
Chapter 11: Other – Conclusion, Restructuring, Jv, Termination, Fallout
- A look at other types of deals impacting cell and gene therapy mirrors and high costs
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uvjrkn